SERENITY PEACE

CHECK IT OUT, RIGHT HERE

Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Was having crampy pain @ my stomach & gastric on sunday & yesterday. Took 1 day MC yesterday and back to work today, full of work to do sia... Now i feel soOooo exhausted.... Seriously hate OT....!!! But i doubt any of my colleagues love it also la.

Singapore really is a "fast-pace" country... Unlike places like Indonesia, where they spend their days slowly and peacefully. Awww....

Yesterday went polyclinic to see doctor instead of private clinic. Bcos last month spent too much money and this month i want to save save save... I'm quite lucky, only took about 1.5 hours in polyclinic...

I guess is due to H1N1, people don't dare go crowded places. Yesterday at the polyclinic, got 1 old man keep raising his voice @ the nurse due to long waiting time. Shortly after the old man "nonsense", there is a malay lady also raise her voice @ the nurse...

I seriously feel these people are brainless!!! Why i think that leh? See below for my reasoning lor:-
(1) Everyone knows that polyclinic have longer waiting time;
(2) Pay so little still want act high class, shame on them;
(3) Sick still can raise voice? Fake is it? Oops....;
(4) Their brain too long never use? They don't know that their irritating voice causes the patient to be more uncomfortable & annoyed?

I seriously feel Singaporean loves to complaint! I admit myself also do complain but why Singaporean will behave this way leh? Whose fault?

Free Blog Hit Counter
Free Blog Hit Counter

ITS ABOUT ME ME ME!!!
Photobucket

Serene Sim

I Found HIM 30.07.2008

18th January 1988, i'm borned!!

22 years old

pinky_serene@hotmail.com[MSN&Friendster&Facebook]

Links
Designer

FOR YOU TO TAG

Archives

Credits

12 3