SERENITY PEACE

CHECK IT OUT, RIGHT HERE

Wednesday, November 25, 2009
This week is a short week!!! Only got 4 working days & tomorrow is the last working day of the week.... Wahahaha.... *happy like bird*

But also abit sad lah... Bcos tomorrow is the 2 interns' last day with us... Happiness is so short... I can say that not all people I can "click well" with de lor... But the ones I "click well" with are the current interns, Guoliang and Lynette & the previous interns, Shihui... Sad right?

Tomorrow after work, 1 of my colleague and 2 interns ("lunch clique") will be going to Ebisboshi @ Iluma to makan... Yummy!! I went there before and really loved the Sashimi there!! Can say that it is the best jap cuisine that I have tried so far.

This friday will be going to my secondary's friend, Eve's 21st bday.... Looking forward to it! =D Will also be going to IT fair @ Suntec this sunday to accompany my little ong to buy laptop. Wow wow.... Update soon!!

Free Blog Hit Counter
Free Blog Hit Counter

ITS ABOUT ME ME ME!!!
Photobucket

Serene Sim

I Found HIM 30.07.2008

18th January 1988, i'm borned!!

22 years old

pinky_serene@hotmail.com[MSN&Friendster&Facebook]

Links
Designer

FOR YOU TO TAG

Archives

Credits

12 3