You must be wondering why I now have the time to blog right? I got a long leave! My boss want me to clear my annual leave because I didn't take any leave this year, tomorrow will go back to work liao. But just work 2 days then leave again! "Xin Fu" hor? =p
24th - 25th December 2009
Morning had breakfast with reena and also met up with my primary school bestie, Kelvin Liang for lunch at Causeway Point. Had lots of chit chatting session. And what? His looks really change ALOT!
After met up with my primary school friend, went to 768 plaza to collect Xmas log cake for the later on xmas party. Head back home and afterwhich, I went to Costa Sand Chalet (Pasir Ris) together with my little ong.
Alot of BBQ foods. Eat until my stomach want to explode! Hahahaha.... I love the chicken wing man! And that day we play game, I keep on lose and almost drunk! But my little ong very good, he help me to drink because he know I can't take it liao....
We had countdown at the chalet and after midnight, we are like crazy lor... keep spray here & there! Think we are the most noisy ones. Hahaha.... Had xmas exchange also but both little ong & me forget bring home the gifts. Toot right?
We overnight at the chalet and went home (little ong home) the 2nd day morning.
At night, went to The Cathay with little ong & had Nihon Mura... The food simply sucks!! Please don't go! After that, we walk around Orchard to watch performances and went back to his home.
Yesterday also went to The Body World @ Science Centre with little ong... Very educational. If got Passion Card, body world + science centre package is $17.00 (U.P. $21.00)... But my advice is not to go Science Centre, just choose The Body World... Bcos Science Centre very sian!
